Monday, November 16, 2009

THE 90'S Part 1




I recently created a 90's compilation CD cover for my corporate publishing class and it got me thinking about all of the stuff I like about that decade. If you know me at all, you know that I am obsessed with the 90's and wish that I could go back there. There are a lot of obvious things we make associations with ( boy bands, spice girls, baggy pants, ect. )but what about the other stuff? What are some of the less obvious things that defined your 90's experience? This is mostly a old school Nick shout out.Here are some things I thought of:

The Goofy Movie: This movie is a huge part of my upbringing. My mom says that my sister and I watched it a couple of times a week. I was recently talking to a friend of mine about being Powerline for Halloween next year.




Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Wild and Crazy Kids: I lump all of these up in the same category because they came on one after the other on Saturday afternoons. I wanted to be on these shows so badly. Go Green Monkeys!





Sabrina the Teenage Witch
No one ever talks about her but she was the Miley Cyrus of our generation. I grew up on that show. I am sure I have seen every episode.





All That!
Welcome to good burger home of the good burger can I take your order?





Email me at showard4@elon.edu and tell me some of your favorite 90's things


No comments: