Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weekly Roundup

in honor of my new Star Trek DVD.



Here is a round up of some fun things I have heard happening at Elon this week plus some links around the web I think you should see.


This Friday, Elon Dance Department is holding it's own SYTYCD finale. Click here to get the facebook details.

Rock Climbing with Elon Outdoors for cheap.

Have you heard of 35 cent wings Thursday at University Grill? You need to do it!

Trollinger House is acting as an art gallery. Curated by our own Lily Brown, Old Soul, New Space has an opening tonight.

Elsewhere:

Super cool, well designed to do lists

I know I am late but it is always interesting. Best songs of the 2000's

Love the cartoon work of Pasquale D'Silva

Amazing design blog.


If you have something to add to the weekly round up or want to create one of your own for the blogosphere, hit me up sheneehoward@gmail.com

No comments: